Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, August 1, 2014

Week 31 ~ Outside the Box

Well this is more inside the box... I'm, living in a grey damp world... the fog rolled in last week and will not leave... did I say it's  cold and damp here, we seem to see the sun for a few seconds a day
You've seen this view  of my sometimes water sometimes intertidal shluck quite a few times in the last 18 months  My world currently ends at the edge of the lawn...

'View' from the ferry landing....

Well I'm all for getting out of this box!  To see how other people interpreted this weeks prompt click on the linkz link!

5 comments:

Beti Horvath said...

Your box makes for some interesting picture!

Claire said...

In the midst of the heatwave in the UK, fog sounds and looks just magical - especially rolling in off the sea... *sigh*
Happy Saturday :)

Shel said...

Magical looking!! But I would feel 'boxed' in too if it were me, so I totally understand where you're coming from! ;-) Great photos!!

Alice said...

I love the fog unless I have to drive in in. Your photos are all lovely!!

Paula, Chief Bead Officer said...

I can see how too much might get to you but I find it beautiful! Easy for me to say in the summer blazing sun of Arizona.