Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Glass Artists helping out Hurricane Sandy Victims

A group of Artists on Artisan Whimsy have banded together to help out Hurrican Sandy Victims. The group we are donating to is UWSLoves (UWS=Upper West Side in NYC)

 I will be donating 25% of my online sales to UWS from now until the end of November. So why don't you buy yourself a Thanksgiving or early Christmas gift from my etsy store and help out Hurrican Sandy victims. 

Samples of items you can find in my etsy store
I would be happy to make this toggle in any colour (within reason) that you want! I will donate the 25% from all Custom orders that are paid for by Dec 2!

3 comments:

brokenteepee said...

How wonderful of all of you. The Island I spent my teen years on in NJ has been devastated. It's awful back there.

Unknown said...

thanks so much for offering to help! I've moved our efforts over to facebook to try & reach more people. feel free to add people to the group that you think might be willing to help.

Unknown said...

ooops! here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/299447666826186/