Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Almost wordless Wednesday

Decided it was time to get a professionally printed gallery card.... & wanted a picture of the gallery on the front.... Really liked the look of this picture (except for all the little yellow flowers in the lawn!) but it wasn't the right shape....


So I squished it! I think it's still totally recognizable?


The back of the brochure will have a map of Deer Island and some contact info Should I put a QR code on it? Does anyone actually use them?

3 comments:

brokenteepee said...

I don't have a smartphone so I am the wrong person to ask

Islandgirl said...

Neither do I! So I have to trust my son that the one he made for me isn't advertising some pool hall somewhere!

kath001 said...

It's totally still recognizable! What would we do without our technilogical toys...er, I mean, tools? :)